If you are looking for a WASH partner in Rwanda, please do consider working with us. We have 8 years of experience designing and implementing WASH projects, and we love it. We want results, we want sustainability, and as a small but growing enterprise, we are building a reputation.
We have built more than 50 boreholes and rehabilitate more than 120 water sources in Rwanda. And we have trained a number of water technicians that help us make a difference in communities. Talk to us about water projects you have in mind so we can help!
Our team consists of project management professionals ready to work with you and make your dream come true. In the past we worked on:
- Water, Sanitation and Hygien (WASH) projects;
- Drilling new and maintaining water sources; and
- Environmental projects and other Climate Change mitigation efforts.
Here are some examples of activities we carried out for our local or international clients:
- Data collection
- Feasibility studies
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activities
- WASH training and Behavior Change Communication efforts
- Community Development, and so on.
Get In Touch
For more information, please do not hesitate to give us a call and drop us an email. One of our staff members will follow up right away.